Jane Duggan, MD, MBA
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
Emory University School of Medicine
Emory University Hospital Midtown
550 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30306
Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Internship: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Residency: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Board Certification: American Board of AnesthesiologyMBA: Goizueta Business School, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Anesthesia for adults undergoing non-cardiac surgery
- Sebel PS, Duggan J. Propofol: A new intravenous anesthetic. [Review]. Anesthesiology Vol 71(2), pp 260-277, 1989.
- Isaacson IJ, Duggan J, et al. The value of pulmonary artery and central venous monitoring in patients undergoing abdominal aortic reconstructive surgery. Journal of Vascular Surgery. Vol 12(6), pp 754-760, 1990.
- Isenstein DA, Venner DS, Duggan Neuromuscular blockade in the intensive care unit [Review]. Chest. Vol 102(4), pp1258-126, 1992.
- Levy JH, Davis GK, Duggan J, et al. Determination of the hemodynamics and histamine release of rocuronium (Org 9426) when administered in increased doses under N2O/O2-sufentanil anesthesia. Anesthesia & Analgesia Vol 78(2) pp318-321, 1994
- Duggan J, Isaacson IJ: Anesthesia for patients with diseases of peripheral arteries and veins. Vascular Anesthesia, Kaplan JA (Ed). Churchill Livingstone Inc. 1991.
- Duggan J, Isaacson IJ: Post-operative considerations after major vascular surgery. Post Anesthesia Care. Vender JS, Speiss BD (Eds). WB Saunders, 1992.
- Duggan J, Isaacson IJ: Continuous Quality Improvement in Anesthesiology. Seminars in Anesthesia. WB Saunders, 1993.
- Duggan J: Opioid Antagonists. Current Opinion in Anesthesiology. Sebel PS (Ed). 1993.
- Duggan J, Isaacson IJ: Peripheral vascular surgery. Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Anesthesia. Youngberg JA, Lake CL, et al (Eds). Churchill Livingston, 2000.